- The library is an internet access point, with public Wi-Fi (available 24/7).
- 12 public computers are available for public use.
- Printing and copying is available at $0.15 per page for black and white and $1.00 per page for color.
- Faxes may be sent or received for $1.00 for the first page (sending only) and $0.50 per page thereafter.
- Scanning to email or data storage device is available at no cost.
*The library’s designated agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement is Lisa Johnson, library director. Email Lisa or call 712-707-4302. This agent is also listed in DMCA Designated Agent Directory.
The Public Library would like to help you maintain your personal library. While we cannot guarantee results, we have found these devices to be incredibly valuable in maintaining the public library we all enjoy:
- For $2 per item, we can resurface DVDs and CDs with our LCD Eco Pro machine.
- For $3 per book, we can attempt to repair old spines with our Cover One machine and repair torn pages with a glue designed for the job.
- As a preventative measure, we can also cover your books for $1 per foot of laminate required.
- Use our VHS to DVD converter for free! You must follow instructions and allow the full length of the video to play.
- Use our Die Cutter.